NO, personal trainers are not just for celebrities (do we really have many in St. Louis?) and wealthy business tycoons. Yes, at one point it was considered fashionable to have a one but not anymore. If you are a newbie in exercising or even a seasoned athlete you will benefit
- Studio Element Guide to Plant Protein
- Is Your Slow Metabolism To Blame for Your Fat Loss Woes?
- Fuel Your Journey With Fiber
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Wraps
- Which Matters More for Weight Loss: Calories or Nutrients?
- Studio Element Presents: Three Healthy and Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes
- The New Food Label: What You Need to Know
- That’s Not How That Works: Alkaline Diet
- Talking Trends: Intermittent Fasting
- Five Reasons Why You Are Not Losing Fat
- 15 Workout Tips from a Personal Trainer in St. Louis
- 1Nutrition Myth Busting! Are Low Carbohydrate Diets Ideal for Weight Loss?
- 1Beginner’s Guide to Kettlebell Training
- 14 Mistakes That Ruin Your Diet
- 0Benefits of Personal Training at Studio Element
- 0Protein Recipes to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- 0Studio Element testimonial- Jason LiCavoli
- 0Are Nuts Sabotaging Your Fat Loss Goals?
- 0What’s up with “What the Health?” Thoughts from a St. Louis Registered Dietitian.
- 0Walking your way to better health