Ever wonder what a personal trainer does besides kicking your butt at the gym? We had one of our team members at Studio Element Personal Training, Jeremiah Garrett, tell us about one of his typical weeks.
A little background on Jeremiah…
- He has his B.S. in Exercise Science from Lindenwood University.
- He is certified in the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
Monday – Thursday
- 6 am or 7 am: heads to the studio (Studio Element) to train 1-3 clients
- 9:30 am: grabs a quick breakfast, which includes a smoothie and eggs
- 10:30 am: teaches a fitness center class at Florissant Valley Community College
- 11:20 am: heads over to the Meramec Community College to teach another class
- ** IF Jeremiah is lucky he will eat lunch before going back to the studio to train clients for the rest of the day. (He typically tries to schedule a workout for himself between clients)
- He will train 3-5 clients
- He gets a good workout in for himself
- Hobbies like golf or hanging with friends during happy hour are an option
- 6 am: heads to the studio to train 5-7 clients
- evening: stars in a football league in Tower Grove
- RECOVER from the busy/eventful week.
- Check out our personal trainers in St. Louis at Studio Element Personal Training for more advice and customized workout plans. Contact us today for a free consultation.