Our St. Louis based nutrition counseling program provides you with the guidance and tools you need to reach your goals. Our affordable Fuel program provides accountability, guidance in sifting through the overwhelming amount of nutrition information floating around on the internet, answers to nutrition questions, and personalized advice. You can expect to receive scientifically-backed nutrition advice and continuous support throughout your fitness journey.
Get real time feedback with out photo journaling app. Stop worrying about tracking calories and macros, let your dietitians do it for you. Our skilled dietitians will help you navigate your day in a healthy way. They can help you plan ahead for a social event, salvage the remainder of your day after a calorie-packed meal, and provide encouragement and accountability throughout your journey.
With Fuel you get…
- One Visit Per Month (in person, via Skype, or over the phone) with our registered dietitians
- Customized, evolving nutrition and mindset game plan
- Continual, updated needs analysis and modifications
- Healthie App mobile access with real-time feedback
- Daily access to a dietitian for questions and troubleshooting
Our Registered Dietitians specialize in:
- Sports nutrition
- Weight loss
- Muscle gain
- General healthy eating
- Mindset coaching and behavior change
What to expect at your first nutrition consult:
- Discussion of typical dietary habits
- Individualized daily plan of attack
- Goal setting
- Question & answer session
When to call a Dietitian:
- You’re not sure where to start when it comes to nutrition.
- You are working out, but not seeing results.
- You have low energy and think it could be related to your eating.
- Your weight is fluctuating and you are not sure why.
- You’ve tried dieting in the past and nothing has stuck
Want to get a better idea of our nutrition philosophy? Check out our blog for information on the latest nutrition fads, advice on fat loss and muscle building, and healthy recipes:
We’re also excited to announce that we have BIG NEWS. As of October, Studio Element is now licensed to provide medical nutrition therapy. This means that you may be eligible for insurance reimbursement for services rendered at Studio Element. Talk to your insurance company and ask your registered dietitian about super bills.