In only 3 months at Studio Element, JR lost over 30 pounds, 44 cm and more than 5% body fat. The journey wasn’t easy however, he faced the challenges of traveling for work, a 10-day VACATION and the passing of a family member. But with the help the staff at Studio Element, JR knew how to handle difficult situations like that. “I entered into this experience with the expectation that I’d change my body. And we did. The stats and the picture show that. But what I wasn’t expecting was the positive impact it has had on my mind/emotions. Because of this program (Smallest Winner), I was able to tap into an emotional strength I didn’t know I had and have fully developed a mental resolve and focus I didn’t know I was capable of.”
Personal Success Commandments:
1. Fail to plan, plan to fail.
2. Don’t turn a bad meal/day/week/month into a bad day/week/month/year.
3. Save the splurge for meals that matter.
4. Be stronger than your excuses.
5. Make exercise and eating well a priority 80-90% of the time.
6. Remember that slow and steady’s gonna win the race.
7. If you snack it, track it, bite it, write it, eat it, sheet it.
8. Know your cheerleaders and engage them early and often.
9. Combat portion distortion by measuring the hell out of everything you eat.
10. Always recognize and take advantage of opportunities to seize control, so when you truly don’t have any, it’s less of an issue.
*Results vary from person to person.